Several gushing comments about family members led Britney to deactivate her account.
In response to sharing a number of gushing statements about family members, Britney Spears has decided that enough is enough and has deactivated her Instagram page.
It seems the ‘Baby One More Time singer confused her fans earlier in the week when she publicly declared her love for her sister Jamie Lynn Spears not long after labeling her “scum”.
Britney Spears’ very public split happened after she released her memoir ‘Things I Should Have Said’ as a teenager. As soon as it came out, Brit branded her sister a liar, but the two seem to have patched up their differences if the now unavailable post is to be believed.
She wrote in her post, which was posted on Britney’s birthday: “You’re my heart, so I’m thinking of you … congratulations on being so brave, inspiring, and showing guts and glory.”
According to ‘The Mirror,’ Britney responded to Jamie Lynn’s quote regarding feeling ‘worthy’ on the show, which debuts on January 4, 2023, by saying she would ‘prove herself’.
In an apparent reference to her now-terminated conservatorship, Spears continued: “You ain’t alone … if anybody knows what that feels like, I get it.”
Having been traumatized by her past experiences, Britney isn’t sure if she’ll ever perform live again.
Her 13-year conservatorship ended in November 2021, and she recorded a voice memo about her life since then.
Throughout this year, Britney has publicly expressed a lot of grievances against her family members, including her brother Bryan. In January, she said, “My family loves to drag me down and hurt me always, so I’m disgusted with them.”
Last year, the star said she wanted her dad, Jamie, charged with conservatorship abuse after accusing her mother, Lynne, of abuse.
Who is Britney Spears?
Pop singer, dancer, and performer Britney Spears got her big break when she released her hit single “… Baby One More Time” in 1999. After eight studio albums, she won a Grammy for her single “Toxic.” She has since released eight more. From 2013 to 2017, she headlined a Las Vegas residency and is considered one of the best-selling artists ever.
Britney Spears Scandal and conservatorsies
During her tumultuous marriage (2004-07) to dancer Kevin Federline, Spears usually got her attention more for her personal life than her music. As a result of her erratic behavior during this time—at one point she shaved her head and got hospitalized—she got placed under a conservatorship in 2008;
her dad became a conservator. It was fans’ concern about this legal arrangement that led them to start the online campaign #FreeBritney. It was also the subject of two TV documentaries in 2021, Framing Britney Spears and Controlling Britney Spears.
It was Spears’s first year in the conservatorship, so she petitioned for an end to it, saying it was “abusive” and unnecessary. The judge ruled in September 2021 that Spears’s situation wasn’t tenable, and his father was suspended as conservator.
Two months later, it was canceled. As a result of paparazzi and tabloid journalism and gossip and scandal, Britney Spears was the epitome of an endemic fascination with celebrities.
Britney Spears Awards
- People’s Choice Award
- 2017 Favorite Female Artist Winner
- 2017 Favorite Comedic Collaboration Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show (2003)
- 2017 Favorite Social Media Celebrity Winner
- 2017 Favorite Pop Artist Winner
- 2016 Favorite Social Media Celebrity Winner
- 2014 Favorite Pop Artist Winner
- Grammy Awards
- 2005 Best Dance Recording Winner
17 things you probably didn’t know about Britney Spears
- In the beginning, she was a gymnast and a dancer.
- It was when she was 5 that she made her singing debut.
- ‘The All-New Mickey Mouse Club’ rejected the star originally.
- In an off-Broadway show, she shared an understudy role with Natalie Portman.
- She was inspired by Janet Jackson and Whitney Houston but imagined herself emulating Sheryl Crow.
- Before branching out on her own, she was in a girl group.
- She said she’d have kids within four years when she was 17.
- The movie was written by Shonda Rhimes and starred Britney Spears.
- While critics weren’t impressed with the film, Spears said she had no regrets.
- A few major TV shows were interested in the singer.
- Ryan Gosling is another “Mickey Mouse Club” alum who auditioned for “The Notebook.”.
- In her career, she said her reality-TV stint was one of the worst things she’s ever done.
- The reality TV judge became one of the highest-paid in 2012.
- There was almost a “Power Rangers” vibe to the “Baby One More Time” video.
- “Oops! I Did It Again” video also had her fighting to wear the red catsuit.
- It might surprise fans that she loves this music video.
- Her first date with Timberlake was when she emailed Prince William.
- Ali Dulin, alias Ali Spice, 21, died in an car accident
- How to find out if your Instagram photos have been hidden or shadow ban
- Vicky Kaushal and Katrina’s Kaif-first anniversary photos
- Rhea Chakraborty Dating Bunty Sajdeh
- Another time Britney Spears deactivates her Instagram!
- Hot Instagram influencer’s age shocks netizens